Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy* Crazy *and Still Sick!!

Oh I am so out of the loop and way past due to update.

Just a quick 'hello' to let everyone know all is well. The Barton's are busy getting ready to head north for the yearly Christmas in July celebration!!

I have been going to bed early, napping when I can .....and I am still fighting like mad to be healthy again...this darn pneumonia is lingering and just will not let me free!! I was a good girl - skipped the Martina McBride concert that I had tickets too- thanks Beth for being ok with missing it and helping me pass the tickets on to someone who could use them, missed a card making party, and 2 days of work!! Enough! I took the nasty meds and suffered with all the side effects and it is still hanging on!! I am going back to the dr next week and they are doing blood work....to check and make sure I do not have mono again....I had it when I was 21. Stronger antibiotics coming my way, I do believe.....which itself can be a challenge for me, as I am a lucky one with many many allergic reactions to antibiotics.

The boys have been busy with friends. The hubby has been awesome since I have been 'down'. Riley is wild!!

OH and ............The garden has started to show up on the dinner table....YUM! Fresh green beans and zucchini so far!!

A fun update to come soon....as soon as I feel spunky again!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hope you feel better and sorry I wasn't around to help!!! Take care!!!

Jill H said...

i'm sorry you're still sick :(
hope you kick that bug soon!!!

My Blog List