Monday, July 24, 2006

Still kicking

and screaming...lol. I have been just bonkers lately.
Started my new job, which I was told would start August 1st! Barely any training I was thrown into the position, which has made me very grumpy I am told....hate that! I am not a truly spontaneous person that is completely free to just blow in and make due...I need a little info before I am thrown in. I literally had on the job training for >4hrs! and it is NOTHING similar to my old job, other than the same company! Ok, done whining! ( need lunch date, Beth...that always seems to make EVERYTHING all better!! LOL)

I am on my 'honeymoon' so my hubby will say! We went north to see ECW (wrestling-yuck, which might I add was postponed and we were notified late Friday night via email, and we were already on our trip there so Steve and the boys went to the arena to learn the bad news...oh well, we visited Pa and I helped him redecorated the boys' bedroom on his $$ love that!!) this weekend and left the kids to spend their one week vacation to be spoiled ROTTEN by G&G! They will be at Grandpa's until Thursday then off to Grandma's for a night with her (hate my mom's sig other so they stay very short visits as he is not a nice man and my kids are not the most comfy after a short visit! long story! but I will assure you they are safe and ok!!) Then we will arrive on Friday (vacation day!!) to snag the kids and go have our Christmas in July!! I will post those crazy photos next week....this is the wild side of my family tree. LOL

DH is on the prowl....seeking a new truck....giving my dad gram's old car....Steve just cannot live any longer without a truck, he says. Thinking he found the one....a F250 Diesel....sounds like a huge push of testosterone....the ruble of a big bad diesel...lol. We will see today! What happened to I cannot live without a new house? I think once again being the only female has allowed me to be overlooked again!! LOL

I better get ready for work....just wanted to catch you all up and let you know....I am alive and INSANE! Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh thank God you posted....I don't think I could have read do you recognize one more time...totally understand the new job, craziness though. Have an enjoyable honeymoon week!

Jill H said...

i'm glad you've survived through the job change!! yeah, i'm w/Kristin on reading 'do you recognize' :) glad to see you post!

My Blog List