Thursday, July 27, 2006

ahhhhhh

1/2 day today then I am off until Monday! A much needed day and a half away!! We have our annual Christmas in July this weekend- which equals loads of fun and many side splittin laughs!! Infact, I think I am adding jello shots to the laughing!! Last year I did my famous frozen vodka slushies......but since I am supposed to be vacationing today and tomorrow jello shots sounds yummy but loads of work..lol
I get my kiddos back tomorrow too....boy do I miss them! It was a good week for them to be away I will say. The most stressful week at work with this job change! It was good for Steve and I to be home together without the boys. He could be my rock and he goes to bed earlier than me so I could chill alone and wind down....all in all....good timing, thanks Pa!
Steve will be adding a new dependent to our monthly expenses today- I will post a new pic as soon as I can. (Beth, he and Kyle just share too many ISSUES as I am sure they also share with with many other men too- just don't know the others as well) Can you guess?
Better get ready for my 1/2 day of work....hey, can I follow 1/2 of the dress code today and wear capri's today since they are only allowed on Fridays and I am off tomorrow? Thanks girls, I knew I could count on you.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

My guess is that he got the rumblin' manly truck he was itching to get!

Beth said...

Can't wait to see the truck...we'll have to use it to haul scrappin' supplies sometime :) Hope you had a good weekend!

Kristin said...

I'm stilllll waiting to see the new man toy! I visit your blog everyday...help me out here!

Beth said...

Um, has anyone seen Kandi? She's gone missing again!!

My Blog List