Wednesday, August 09, 2006










Here is my hubby's new toy! 2006 Ford F150 4x4. Sweet new toy!! Sorry it took me so long to post!! Life has been a STRONG wirlwind and I just keep spinnin! HELP I am getting very dizzy!
Ok, so after the truck...came Christmas in July

Here is a pic of my oldest brother with a cool hat that we gave as a gift ...it is a Thanksgiving day dinner table hate and it plays "Turkey in the Straw" It was a HIT!! We had a lot of fun again this year!!



After Christmas in July- we came home with the FLU! Started with the kids, then Mom, then Dad! By Wednesday all was back to norm. ewwwww!!

We spent last weekend attempting to do some cleaning but wound up deeper in trouble than we did ahead.....started working on the camper getting it ready for our upcoming trip to Yogis and learned that we had a split in the water heater.....UGH! went to Lowe's to get some parts for this and that to by pass and as we were walking back out to the van I noticed a stream of fluid coming from beneath the van....mentioned it to Steve and he assured me it was from the A/C - hmm, "honey we had the windows down on the way here, no A/C" he hit the pavement made a quick swipe with his hand to learn that there was a leak in the main cooling system line and shouted for me to jump in and drove us home quickly and threw a pail under the van!
YEP- Water issues in the Barton house last weekend.
Took the van in on Tuesday to Extreme - should be covered under the extended warranty!!

Last night- attempting to post a long overdue post of the new truck etc when a screaming child comes in my house screaming that Jake was just in a bad accident ...come see......3.5 hrs in Express Care=

2 comments:

Beth said...

OK, I'm tired. You have had a busy couple of weeks. I'm sorry about Jake...poor kid! Hang in their Kandi!!!

Kristin said...

Sorry about the biking accident Jake. It doesn't look very comfortable. Steve- great new toy. Big toys for big boys. Wish you the best...sounds like the world has been throwing you curve balls.

My Blog List