Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Poor baby!



Bike accident last night!! Jake tried to make a turn in a grassy area which hid some steps , he hit a step and flipped his bike...he went up on his front tire and onto his head! His rt arm got caught in the bike frame=
Jake is a mess....road rash on his left side....forehead, face ,arm,shoulder, etc, broken right arm!!
....and yes, I am taking my digi with me when he gets his cast to see if they will let me take pics!!

Now do you all understand where in the world I have been hiding? and I started a new job 'ta boot'! LOL Miss you all.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Now I know you're going camping this weekend. I expect a nice fresh post including pictures on Monday morning ;) Have a good weekend Kandi!!

Jill H said...

aww man, that looks like it hurt!! i miss you Krosandwich :( i hope your job is going better =)

My Blog List