Sunday, November 18, 2007

old mother (Barton) Hubbard's freezer..........

..........remains BARE! I sent 3 hunters out and no one saw a deer, until they were on their way in after dark driving back to camp....and a 6pt crossed in front of them. ugh. boo hoo.
No poker winners either- but they had fun.

Dad goes tomorrow for a CT scan of his abdomen....he seems to be feeling better but NOT good. Keep ya'll posted.

Rushed back home today and worked 3 hours already....so off I go to unpack and rest a little before a crazy week. Half the office staff is off this week so it should be FUN!

TTFN :-)

2 comments:

Beth said...

What a bummer!!!

Kristin said...

Nothing going into our freezer either....but I can't say that it breaks my heart. Hope things go well for your dad today.

My Blog List