Monday, November 05, 2007

our weekend




Deer camp in the Manistee National Forrest near Rothbury, MI. I love this place- although I would never have the desire to stay all night!! I love the fact that my family has been hunting there together for years and now my boys are all old enough to join the fun!!



My boys all went to deer camp to get it cleaned up and ready for opening day!!




My Dad, Steve and Jake



The neighbor's camper .





My boys will all be leaving me on Nov 13th and heading for camp. Steve II is too young this year but he is going to hang out with Grandpa. I will go up on the weekend to my dad's and hope to hear about all the BIG deer they are taking.

This is from my weekend with the girls in Spring Lake.....we had FUN! Pages and cards and even a little something for my cubicle at work....and loads of laughs and fun! I even slept in until 830 one morning- that may be a record!!





2 comments:

Kristin said...

glad you guys had a good time. Hopefully next year it won't be during playoffs....but I think it is every year....BLAH!!

Jill H said...

awesome deer camp pictures! the camper definitely looks 'manly', hee hee :) glad you got to sleep late that one morning!! we sure had fun and i'm still laughing to myself about all the silliness.

My Blog List