Sunday, February 10, 2008

FINALLY a TEENAGER !!






Happy 13th Birthday, Jakob Tyler Barton!!




I cannot believe you are now a TEENAGER! How the years have flown past!! 13 years ago today the weather was so similar to todays!! Below zero wind chills and snowing and blowing !!
Started with a great BIRTHDAY morning - Koda made the boys breakfast = waffles and sausages while Steve and I watched a movie in bed- Knocked Up- not as good as I had hoped- I really like Katherine Heigl- not her best one out there! Loads of adult content in this one- and not nearly as much humor as I had hoped for!!
Jakob got the game he has been crying for= from us- Call of Duty 4- and YES he can play online with XBOX Live! (on the weekends or when his grades are back up and steady) .
Taking a group of teens bowling this afternoon - wish me sanity!!





2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy birthday Jake...see you in a bit! My boys are begging for that game too!

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Jake....now you have two teenage boys too! Oh,joy!!

My Blog List