Thursday, February 28, 2008

new toys

I bought ME (and Beth too) a new toy for my birthday- and I love it. I must admit though I am still learning how to use it - like remembering to turn it off and charge it. (watch your stocking this year, Mom - I just might be sharing my new toy if I really love it as much as I think I will- great way to show off the grandkids!!)


Then there is Riley and her new friend, Chuck. aka Charlie Brown This used to belong to Steve who is her arch nemesis- remember she stole Sponge Bob from him too? Steve can just be walking through and she will attack - we think it is the youngest rivalry- fighting to be momma's baby!! LOL Please notice too, Grandma, she is wearing her new sweater- SHE LOVES IT!! Wears it all the time...hates when I take it off to brush the tangles she has. Look close as it kind of blends with my new clearance heavy cotton blanket. (Do you know this is the FIRST banket I have ever bought? With the crafty gals in my family I have afghans and quilts- no need for a blanket- but this was a great deal- clearance and loved the color!!)

We have started the countdown to FLORIDA.....a month away!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

would you believe i still haven't gotten to play with it? ugh! definitely a priority this weekend! you are a gem...thank you!! love riley girl and chuck! LOL!

Jill H said...

what is it??? a keychain with pictures loaded on it? i'm CURIOUS!! describe :)

Kasandra said...

Yes mam, a digital photo keychain!!

My Blog List