Sunday, March 02, 2008

Countdown to Sponge Docks and weekend jibber



It is 24 days, 6 hours, 41 minutes and 10 seconds until Thursday, March 27, 2008


Greek towns, cuisine, sponges in all shapes and sizes, and SUNSHINE! Anyone need a new sponge, loofa? I can bring them home with my oranges and pink grapefruit from dad's backyard!! OH I am SOOOOO Ready!!


Thanks Jill for my bday card!! It was super cute ! And yes, that last post is a digital photo keychain. I can load pics from my computer to the keychain. Rechargeable battery. You can turn it off and on , choose the #of seconds between pics, etc. Just a fun new toy!!


Went Friday night for a scrapbook road trip with Beth in her fancy fancy new van. It is awesome. It has everything except the kitchen sink and a chauffer !!

We went to Pages in Time in Lansing. Oh we had fun. I stocked up on some new boy stuff for the crop I am going to next weekend. Hoping to get loads done. Better go order some more pictures. :-)

and I got this .....from Beth! Thank you!! It is made by Doodlebug !! It is so cool. Cannot wait to tote it around in Florida. It is so stinkin cute- thinking I may not be able to wait.


Weekend happiness-
  • talked to my mom - she is planning her next move (Love ya mom)
  • talked to my dad - he is gearing up for company soon
  • went to Pages in Time - road trip and laughs with Beth
  • got my nails filled
  • groceries bought and bottles returned
  • started making trip lists
  • Sunday down time to chill
  • 2 kids gone sledding / 1 playing Halo
  • laundry almost done
  • all meals planned for week
  • all appointments and schedules posted on the board

and no more sick kids....everyone seems to be feeling better and back to normal.

Have a happy week.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh wow! What an energized post. I feel like I didn't get enough done this weekend just reading. Sorry the birthday card didn't get made or sent for that matter. I am looking forward to SB and counting down with you.

Jill H said...

oh man, that countdown is making me jeeeeeeealllllous =P i wanna go south too! instead i have to call in for jury duty the first two weeks of April =P

sounds like a productive weekend, esp. that trip to Pages in Time =)

i'll have to check out Beth's key chain sometime, sounds pretty cool. love that Doodlebug bag too!

Beth said...

It was a fun trip Friday and glad I could surprise you with some doodlebug luv :) And can Jill and I sneak in with you? LOL! I want sponges...so cool looking!

My Blog List