Wednesday, March 19, 2008

what have we been up to?

  • Heading to the gym almost daily - on an average missing just one day a week
  • Gathering things for the trip - where do you find size 13.5 water shoes? ugh Believe it or not Meijer.
  • making lists - and more lists
  • debated trading the demon van in before the trip - decided having it paid off in one year sounds better than starting a new loan
  • tried to find sandals to go with my capris- no luck- but had fun on a lunch run to Payless with Beth who did not come out empty handed - my shoe and hand bag addicted friend. lol
  • we borrowed a cartop carrier from our friends, the Peek's. WOW does it add height to the van - infact so much that Steve has to drive the van until after vacation because I cannot fit in the underground parking structure I park in.
  • Did you get the idea that now I am trying to park the bid ol truck in the parking garage now? Could be one of America's Funniest Videos. I go to work by 735 now so I have somewhere to park and no one waiting for me to adjust!! LOL I am getting used to it.
  • My brother and neice are heading home today- just talked to them from the Detroit airport. They had fun enjoyed the sunshine. 80s
  • We are FL bound without Riley. She gets car sick....and is most uncomfortable for us all when we take her. The vet said we could sedate her if we needed to travel- need? nope, Steve's dad will stay here and take care of her for the time we are gone. I am sad as we have never gone without her - and we will be gone OVER a week!
  • Planning to go to Busch Gardens / Tampa

I will try to post some cool pics sometime soon!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

why'd ya have to go bust me on our shoe trip? :) riley will be fine...and won't ya be happy to see her when you get back?!

My Blog List