Monday, March 10, 2008

weekend recap


"You are not leaving WITHOUT ME! again, Mom !!"
Miss Riley jumped up on my bag and was not moving!! LOL
Had a great time this busy weekend. Attending a 12 hr crop in Brooklyn on Sat with friends, Beth, Dina and Mandy. It was a great crop. In fact a favorite so far, I must say. Although we missed our other cropping buddies - the prizes, space, cropping areas etc was all awesome. I would quickly sign up for another of her crops.
Beginning to think more seriously about vacation planning now. We are getting closer to departure date....need to start making lists and checking them twice. Yes, for those you of who know me well - I am a list maker just like my momma!!
Had a pizza party at Grandma's yesterday. I was chosen to bring the pizza - which lead to my horrifying ATM visit. I went to MY BANK to withdraw cash ( I never carry cash!!) only to have both my savings and checking deny me any cash and say that my balances were $0.00 in both!! ?? Umm, we have a problem- my vacation cash is in there somewhere?!! Hello? Only to learn today that there was some sort of a networking problem with local ATMs this weekend. I was relieved when I went to my ATM to check at lunch to find it allowed me to have MY MONEY! Thinking I need to dig a hole out back and busy it for safer keeping!! LOL
We had a nice dinner with Gram, my aunt and uncle, cousin and her hubby!! Followed by homemade apple crunch.YUM
My momma sent me a sweater she crocheted for me.....the box arrived today, Mom!! It is toasty warm and absolutely awesome. Love it. Thank you! Thank you! XXOO

1 comment:

Jill H said...

that ATM problem is freaky! the crop sounds like a fun time though. love that picture of Riley :)

My Blog List