Monday, March 17, 2008

tag! by Jill

7 random things about me

1. I loved BLACK jelly beans. Anyone else? My ultimate favorite combo is pink n black.

2. I love road trips....cannot wait to drive to Florida. I love seeing all the sites as we drive- some of the sites are just breathtaking in the mountains. And all the family time we have together feels so good - and we learn so much about each other by playing games together- so many happy memories are made whether it is a 2 hr trip north or 18.5 hrs to FL!!

3. I have worked many many jobs in all sorts of areas.....scooped icecream at a summer icecream place, Michigan's Adventure, cocktail waitress, retail management, telemarketing, retail sales, chocolate dip/ maker/ sales counter (local store here in Jackson - Gramers, CENA (nurse's aide), and medical office. I probably left something out.....lol

4. I am a list maker....love my lists - cannot live without my lists. I make lists to remind me of other lists. LOL

5. I now am addicted to the treadmill. I love going to the gym- I feel so darn good afterwards- and I've been bringing the kids too who are now just as crazy about it!!

6. Love new recipes. We like to try at least 2 a month!! The latest new fav is the WW chicken quesidillas. Love them. 6 pts each but so filling. They ALL loved it.

7. My favorite color is green! Today being St. Patrick's Day I got to see all kinds of green!!

Happy St Patties Day!!

1 comment:

Jill H said...

good for you on working out, Kandi!!! gosh, i need some of your motivation =P

black jelly beans?!!!

My Blog List