Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Awesome Tuesday

Great Tuesday evening.....went to get the piggies cleaned up before they hibernate for the winter - with Beth and Karen! It was awesome - the fella that did my pigs gave an awesome massage on my feet and calves too. OH I could have fallen asleep!! Beth in the massage chair after the royal treatment!!
( Can you share the pics you took? please?)
Dinner at Finley's followed...Thank you Karen for the treat!!


This package was left at the front desk for me last week from a scarappin gal that I have done a lot of little extras for lately. I was quite surprised....inside there were stickers, brads, the fall stack of 12x12 papaer from Joanns and a Me & My Big Ideas 12x12 fall special stack and even some adhesive and a handmade card!!

2 comments:

beth said...

Thanks for NOT cropping out my double chin! :) It was a great night! Thanks for coming! And that thank you pack looks GREAT :)

Jill H said...

i don't think it gets much better than pedicures, dinner out w/friends, and scrapbook supplies! looks like a great time :)

My Blog List