Sunday, September 21, 2008

Girls Getaway 2008

Awesome weekend !! We had a great time. Met everyone at the hotel on Friday night. We started the weekend with cocktails and pizza in the room!! Turned in shortly before midnight!!
Woke early on Sat and headed over to Turkeyville to the craft/ antique/ flea market.

The group...starting with the driver ...my favorite crazy REDNECK cousin, Stephanie, behind her, my loveable most awesome friend and myMOM. Sitting on the steps to the driver..... my favorite silly sister in law, Barb, behind her my most awesome and favorite Aunt Bobbi , and ME!

Turkey Pumpkin Kit

We went to Schulers for lunch on Saturday.....I loved reading the quotes on the walls, we had tons of fun.....the food was great too! Saturday evening we went to the dinner show at Cornwells - it was tons of fun, great entertainment and loads of laughs!! ( the food was much like Thanksgiving dinner)

We stayed up until between 1 & 2am this morning to watch 'Baby Mama'. Then this morning we shared breakfast and headed our separate ways....weekends like this make me miss home....oh how I wish I could move!

2 comments:

Jill H said...

looks like such a fun time! i love that turkey pumpkin kit, it's so cute.

beth said...

looks like you guys had a blast! cute pic of all of you!! great way to spend time with mom before she heads off to the south!

My Blog List