Wednesday, April 15, 2009

back to school



Koda was released back to school today. He did not want to go, claimed he his head pain was a 10 again this morning- gave him Advil, he stopped just short of a temper fit kicking and screaming on the living room floor. It was a silent ride to school. Turkey. His eyes looked much better this morning....actually normal size pupils, and the reaction was not nearly as sluggish as yesterday, etc. Yesterday afternoon and evening he was quite spunky - verbal attacks on the brothers, fiesty attitude, and laughing while watching tv too!! OH Koda, I remember the spring of my junior and senior year........ :-) Soon enough my baby you will wish that your only responsibilties were to make it to school Monday - Friday and Sept- June and a few household chores. The money stops growing on trees, the mysetery maid stops doing your laundry, cooking your meals, and so on. But until then you are allowed to think I am the meanest mom ever and I do not understand what it is like ... I LOVE YOU.

2 comments:

beth said...

Amen! I tell mine all the time that this is the BEST it will get...so easy and no responsibilities but school. Whoopee!! Life is nothing BUT scary decisions, difficult decisions, and responsibilities soon enough. Enjoy the EASY life you have now, and GO TO SCHOOL!!!

Jill H said...

oh gosh, it stinks being the mean mom!! keep being "mean", that's our job, right ;)

My Blog List