Tuesday, June 02, 2009

on to high school

We are very proud.

Jake made it through middle school....HOORAY!


Jake had his graduation celebration today! He also had an honors breakfast....

which I thought was yesterday- dropped him off yesterday at 7am and he sent
me a text just minutes later..."mom breakfast is TOMORROW" luckily he caught me by McDonalds....I flew through the drive thru and back to school to feed him before he needed to go to class. One sure sign that my plate is too FULL. I need a planner.

Tomorrow is the all day picnic celebration.....which Steve and I are both attending. Pics coming soon.

Thursday...1/2 day.....having an MRI done. My back. :-(

2 comments:

beth said...

Hope that your back is OK. Sorry about your screw up, you're right, two crazy ladies = mishaps LOL! We will make it :)

Jill H said...

oh no, I hope your back is better! or at least that you can find out what's wrong with it?? congrats to Jake for getting through middle school...that's no easy task!

My Blog List