Monday, June 22, 2009







Outside my window: and awesome garden awaits the 'Garden Ho'.




I am thinking: that Koda really needs to get his license....the Mom Taxi has to have him at work at 7am.....HELP!
I am thankful for: Faith, family and friends
From the kitchen: I hear boys scooping icecream...and a fight has just started over flavors




I am wearing: stuffy HOT work clothes
I am creating: A MESS!




I am going: CRAZY...wanna join me?
I am reading: blogs, blogs and more blogs
I am hoping: the dr will decide to do surgery SOON




I am hearing: That 70s Show, the shower running, and Guitar Hero




Around the house: I hear TIRED boys! They may be teens but they still get HOT n cranky!




One of my favorite things: ICE TEA
Plans for the week: Heading north on Thursday to accompany my dad to a dr appt to get a referral to the U of M!
Photo to share:


Porter Street Biker Gang
The frame I made for the baby
shower last weekend=
Brylee's her name


1 comment:

beth said...

love it :) OK, not the boys fighting or you needing surgery or having to koda to work by 7, but it's still good, right? :) Keepin' your cup half full sis!

My Blog List