Wednesday, February 17, 2010

fill'er up

Looking to top off my tank today.  :-)  Seems like lately I am just running wild....schedules are not up to date, appointements and more appointments, nothing seems to be going as planned, blah blah blah!

I was off yesterday, took dad to the U of M.  Excellent appointment.  They said the infection is finally clearing.  Not scheduled back until June 12th.  Dr did mention again that we may need to think about opening up again to do more repairs...we will see.

Steve II has been battling ringworm since the beginning of Feb.  Coaches said yesterday that he can only wrestle IF he gets permission from the dr stating he is no longer contagious....and they told us to BLEACH his spot last night of ringworm.  Steve bleached it.....and now Steve has a secondary infection complete with low grade fever this morning!  C'mon....can we just be normal?  nope.
No wrestling until March 1st....I thought he was going to cry!!  Poor boy!  He is 1-0!  lol  he wants the # to grow a little.

So..I am OFF to sort some pics and relax.  and fill'er up!  :-)

No comments:

My Blog List