Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Jakob Tyler

Just a wee little bloggin day late.
I am certain that at 15 he is ok with my birthday post being a little late!  :-)
He had a SNOW day for his birthday- got a new COD: Modern Warfare game to play on his snow day - and got to pick where he wanted to go for dinner - and he picked MY favorite....Applebeees! 
Happy Birthday, Jakob Tyler!  You are an amazing young man, full of character and a big heart you wear on your sleeve.  You have a super heart and are always giving and thinking of others.  You make me proud!
I cannot believe that you are already in high school and beginning to plan for your future.....seems like just yesterday we were bundling you up to bring you home in a big snow storm, much like your birthday this year!  :-)
Love you Frankenstein, JT, Jaker, T Bone!  :-)  XXOO

2 comments:

beth said...

Awww, I didn't get on here yesterday. Happy birthday Jakob!!

Jill H said...

hope he had a great day! the little kid pic of all 3 is so precious. dang, those boys GREW!!

My Blog List