Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 graduations.... *sniff*sniff*

WOWZA!  Yesterday was awesome - Steven, my baby,has graduated and moved on to high school.  I am a bit weepy when I think about this...no more babies.  NO more school programs, field trips, etc.  NO more babies

Dakoda graduated...one open house done, starts work at MDOT Monday
Jakob finished the 9th grade...starting driver's training and football soon
Steven graduated from middle school yesterday and is now a high school freshman.  wow

I got a couple pics...I need to adjust the lighting  etc as they are pretty dark....I always struggle with pics in that school!!

No kids home.....Koda and Steve II are up north...Koda's first road trip (guided by Grandpa) and they are going big lake fishing with Uncle Tim tonight!
Jake is at his friend Andrew's...the had a big end of school XBOX party!!  :-)

off to work...with a darn sinus headache.

1 comment:

beth said...

well, i feel your pain on the boo hooing about no babies and kids leaving, but i look forward to enjoying them AFTER they leave too :) of course, that mantra will change when i'm truly faced with them leaving! hang in there friend!!

My Blog List