Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Good stuff

We are closing in on Open House #2.  Not much of a work week for me...work Monday, off Tuesday but clean the dr office, work Wednesday, then off until Tuesday except for cleaning Thursday night!!  Heading north on Friday morning.  and the weather looks like we may be able to enjoy it all including the beach!!

Koda started back at MDOT yesterday.  He is content.  Researching and reading up on joing the NDT world with his Uncle Bill - and former field of work of his Grandpa.  He has seriously considered this field before the Navy entered his dreams, but had lost that focus when he started persuing the Navy!!

Jake started football camp yesterday!!  They started right off the bat working him in as center again = happy boy!!  He had a great day but was so oober thirsty and feeling woozie when he got in the car!!  The boys needs to listen to his Momma!!  Drink lots of water.  Gatorade to the rescue.
Jake made me so proud last night...I will share....  as we were driving home after camp last night we witnessed a middle age man flip and wreck on a bicycle.  Jake shouted 'Stop Mom, we have to help him!!"  he was struggling to get on his feet and shake it off....I slowed up and before I knew it Jake was out and helping the man to his feet!!  I stayed in the car with cellphone in hand....asking him if he was ok?  He was a bit shook up (maybe didn't seem to be completely in his right mind??)  Anywho, we went on once he was stable on his feet walking about!!  Jake got in the car and sais "well,that felt good.  I did my good deed today!!" smiling with a BIG BIG smile.  I love this boys' huge heart!!

Steve II has started the summer running to and fro.....Mr. Social.  Since school has released last Wed...he has spent 2 nights at home!!  That child is eating me out of house and home and growing like a doggone weed!!  Help!!  I am still trying to talk Steve into playing football.....but so far, it's a no go!!  Darn.  I have seen his game face when wrestling....he could do it.  He wants to stay with wrestling and his social schedule for now.
( I think if the right influence came around he would break and play....he debates often!) lol

I better get scootin....laundry running,need to pick up a bit and get myself ready to head to Ann Arbor.....thinking we will be facing some big decisions today....to cut again or not cut!!

Do you read the comics?  The comic Zits usually fits our boys daily...check it out!!

No comments:

My Blog List