Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Great Monday!!



I took a vacation day yesterday to 'put the icing on the cake' after a super weekend.  I had such a great day...hated to see it come to an end.  Ugh.  Hate the many miles that now seperate us from our favorite friends.
2 lakes...loads of fun and awesome memories.
It was so nice to see Karen again!  It's been a long time!!  Thanks again Karen for letting Jake and I join the fun too, we had a great time.  (Jake slept until 1pm today....he was exhausted!!lol)
Karen, Beth and I on Karen's pontoon!!
The crew!!  They had so much fun fishing and swimming.....diving and jumping!!
Jake was trying to walk on water....lol
Back to work today...of course CRAZINESS awaits.  I was bludgeoned with the news that I have to go to BENTON HARBOR for 3 days for training!!  Alone in a hotel room in GLORIOUS Benton Harbor?  Yuck!!  I want to go somewhere fun...or somewhere close to people I miss and love.  Mt.Pleasant?  Big Rapids?  Holland?  Muskegon?  Ludington?  OR hello....somewhere like a vacation hot spot?
Nope...Benton Harbor.  Anyone want to come stay with me?  No takers?  I am shocked.

1 comment:

Karen said...

It was great seeing you on Monday and I lvoed visiting while the kids played. Days like that are what living on the lake is all about. Hopefully, we can squeeze another afternoon in yet this summer!

Karen

My Blog List