Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just me and Steve

Stevie and I are heading out for some Mom and Son time.  My baby often gets scrambled together with the others and never gets the one on one he should get once in awhile.  Today the others are all off to Cedar Point with Dad...he is not fond of the coasters so we stayed back.
We are going to a 1 o'clock movie..'The Other Guys' with Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg...should be funny.....and planning to have a popcorn lunch!!
The heading to the mall to find him some school shoes and maybe some shorts and shirts.  High school....wow...I am so excited for him but oh so sad that my babies are growing up so fast!!
Then he chose APPLEBEES for dinner.....gosh, I love hanging out with this boy!!  lol

Tomorrow back to the crazy schedules and chaos.  (Steve took tomorrow off to recover from the CP trip....they will get home late and he will need the sleep.... he took 6 teens....lol that brave man.  Our 2 oldest, Kyle (our other son, Koda's good friend), Richard (our nephew) and his friend Tad, and our niece Jordyn.

We're off.

1 comment:

beth said...

enjoy hanging out with one kid...sounds like a great day! miss ya!!

My Blog List