Saturday, September 04, 2010

here we go............

  • last week's game was a soggy game and a loss :-(  however, Jake did start as center and played quite a bit and Uncle Tim and Aunt Barb came down to visit Gma Meek and they brought Gpa with them.  an, all made it to the very, very wet football game.
  • work for me is just plain crazy!!  They are making all kinds of changes.  Luckily, I am in on the changes but not being removed from the equation.
  • my foot...ugh....back in the walking air cast.  Back to the dr on the 13th.  Sure was hoping that it would just heal and be a simple fix.  I do not have time in my crazy life to be slowed down - nor the $$ to be off again.
  • did my first mammogram...oh how I love Passages....all digital and it was a breeze.  They called me the same afternoon to tell me that everything looks great!!  
  • worked for 3.5 hrs this morning...came home...picked veggies from the garden....made 2 loaves of zucchini bread, a blueberry pie, cooked some black beans for dinner.....steak and black bean burritos.
  • tomorrow...taking Jake to the mall to get a few back to school shirts and making salsa maybe
  • Monday...Steve has to work all day..I have to go in for a couple of hours to do payroll.
  • Tuesday....back to school....1/2 day

No comments:

My Blog List