Sunday, September 26, 2010

Three more days

I work 3 days this week.....and I am so ready for the break!!  I spent 3 of the last 4 weeks covering for someone else....and of course it is the busiest job in the business so there was no spare time to work on my own tasks.  Ugh.  It will be a nutty 3 days back (and I am hoping the gal is back to work on Monday...she has been off - started with a vacation, then she had a sore throat so she called in and then it turned into sleep deprivation?  frustrating!!) but.....on the flip side....2 days off = a 4 day weekend with the girls!! Woot Woot!
I am soooooo ready for a girls weekend.

New cast yesterday....seems much more supportive and definitely the black is less obnoxious!!  My piggies were  COLD yesterday....so I will use the toe warmers a girl gave me from work for the weekend adventures.  She also was lucky enough to have the opportunity to wear a sexy boot about a year ago!!  Thanks Vickie.

Homecoming - we won.  Actually, all 3 teams won this week.....HOORAY!  Now we are on all home games for Freshman/  JV for the remainder of the season!!  Hooray!!

Have an awesome week.  I will be back with news of our travels.  (Taking a laptop along for the updates!!)

No comments:

My Blog List