Monday, November 21, 2005

Busy weekend


What a 'wild' week /weekend. A very eventful week it was! followed by a busy weekend.
Steve and Koda went to deer camp with Kevan and Tim. No one came back with a deer but they saw some and had a good time. I took Jake and Steve to Chuck E. Cheese with Bill, Bridget, Alyssa and Katie. They had loads of fun.
On to the busy week that leads us to Thanksgiving....which also means Christmas is right around the corner. Work has been nuts, today was a typical Monday that was topped off by a wonderful surprise....4 handsome men showed up in my cubicle toting these.... a dozen beautiful different colored roses!
I have to give him credit, that man of mine, he still knows how to 'wow' me.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Awwwwww! That is TOO COOL! Especially that it was WITH the boys!! :) BMH

My Blog List