Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Turkeyday

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble gobble :-)
We had a nice day- woke up early to a white world outdoors, so we stayed cuddled in bed and looked at the paper. Did some pre-dinner haircutsand headed off to get Gram. We had a nice dinner at OCB then went to Gram's and hang out and have dessert. We had a wonderful carrot cake and icecream. (Thanks Aunt Shar for the carrot cake...it was GREAT!)
Dad was supposed to join us but the weather has delayed or hindered many from traveling! I know Chelle and her family was not able to make the adventure either to spend it with her Grandma.
We hope that you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration today!
I beleive I am off to shop for a bit before work tomorrow...I can shop from 5am- 7 ish...must have time to make the check out!
Happy Thanksgiving to all.- Kandi

2 comments:

Beth said...

busybarton5...UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!! :) :) :)

Me!

Beth said...

Please?

B

My Blog List