Sunday, April 13, 2008

A GOOD Sunday

My morning started by waking up and making the requested 'big breakfast'. I made: dippin eggs, sausage, hash browns, pancakes.....with all the extras. To which Jake came to the table and said "Wow Mom, it looks like we are sitting down to eat at The Waffle House." Then he said "but it tastes even better! " A smile that lasted all day came across my face.


Took Jake to the gym with me at 10am. We had a good time chatting and learning the new machines....laughing a bunch.


Took my photo album to Gram's today so she could see the pics and we could spend a little time with her. It was a nice visit.


Made a favorite dinner - nachos ....and we all ate while watching a movie together.


Now laundry time and getting ready for Monday.


We are looking at a house tomorrow night at 6pm - hope this one is IT and allows me to get out of this animal cracker box!!

Beth- thanks so much for sharing the link to http://www.picnik.com/

Before picnik
using picnik

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love your altered photo, cute! And if you ever make the breakfast again, give me a call :) You good momma you!

Kristin said...

Very cool what you can do with those pictures! Hope you had a good break and are easing back into the rat race.

My Blog List