Saturday, April 19, 2008

Randomness
















Saturday - YES! OH was this the longest week ever? I never thought the day would end. Actually I got to do the Joann's lunch run with my favorite lunch friend - and once we went back to work it went a little faster. Thanks friend. (OH and we went in to Maggie Moo's - ice cream shop- to pick up ice cream pies for Beth's office birthday celebrations.....and it smelled SOOOOOOOO yummy - and I never touched a thing. Temptation! LOL We have not ever been there before- maybe this summer we will visit - thinking about a birthday cake from there for Steve)




















I debated back and forth all week about making a run north this weekend - A. To see my mom B. To get dad's place ready for next weekend C. cuz I miss my mom !!
After a call from mom - I decided I could wait - she promised to make an appearance next weekend - come hang out and craft with us. :-)
ALSO the weather is not supposed to be nice - rain in the forecast - which would mean the boys would be inside without much to do at both mom's and dad's - dad's cable is off, no computer - oh what would they do? DRIVE ME NUTS! Was hoping I could take them to mom's and they could rake for her - darn mother nature. Now watch it won;t rain since I have moved on to new weekend plans.














Tonight Koda and Steve Sr are going to a concert together. I won tickets on W 4 Country for Lynard Skynard Rowdy Frynds concert- with Hank Williams Jr - and they are both hoping like mad that Kid Rock will show too. (he is friends - frynds- with both of them and lives near by!)
The concert is at the Palace - they are both excited.

I am anxious for next weekend to come.....bought an album to scrapbook our spring break in!! I love it. 8x8. Can we fast forward?

Off to run errands and make some decisions with hubby - have a great weekend.

**these pics all from FL

2 comments:

Beth said...

Love your pictures! Joann's was fun! Can't wait to scrap!

Jill H said...

only 5 more days til this weekend =)

LOVE those pictures, the butterfly one is so, so beautiful!

My Blog List