Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's day, Happy 41st Birthday and more loss

Happy 41st Birthday to my hubby today!! We had a fairly nice day - played hooky - planned a few weeks ago.

Update you all...Sat we went up to celebrate Mother's Day with mom and my Steves' birthdays! Loads of smiles and fun. Peek a a few pics we got below...

Sunday, Mother's Day - we planned to go to church - as we were getting ready I had Steve call his mom to see if she was still going - and learned that his grandpa (ex husband of the gram we lost 2 weeks ago) was doing very poorly and they were saying SOON.....we let the kids got back to chill out mode and he and I went to hospital. Steve was able to visit with family and see Grandpa before he passed. 2 weeks and one day later Steve lost both of his Grandparents. ugh My Mom

Koda, Jake, Mom (Gram) Alyssa, Steve II
Never too old for Peek A Boo (JT)

The Crew




1 comment:

Jill H said...

cool pictures :)
and i'm so sorry for your family's second loss in such a short amount of time. i hope you guys are doing ok.

My Blog List