Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stung!

That I was. Nope not by a bumblebee........

I was stung by a Blackman Township seatbelt enforcement sting!!

CLICK IT OR TICKET

I had it on when I left work, dropped by phone, slipped the belt off at a light, grabbed the phone, the light turned and off I went.
Those slick buggers have a orange road sign with saying seatbelt enforcement sitting in a yard with a cop car complete with flashing lights to get your attention- SAY CHEESE when you look....as you have just been busted!! Yep, just as I passed the sign - POOF there he was lights a going....I turned by blinker on and pulled over before he even got close to me. HELLO? I knew he had me....he even commented when he approached me and said he wished all motorists were as honest as I was. How can I fight it? I am sure he has heard them all...
So after 22 years of a spotless record....not one ticket...I have now tarnished my perfect license. Actually he told me that there were no points attached just a $65 fee. Excuse me....did you say JUST $65? LOL he mentioned that he need be cautious as he may be looking to me for help someday- had my badge on...however, he must have thought he would not be needing Hospice for a long time therefore he still gave me the ticket. LOL

Hmm, lesson learned! (never look at a cop car with flashing lights again?
ok, click it and leave it clicked!! LOL)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Oh my goodness...think you could get that picture to make a scrap page? :) That sucks friend!!

Jill H said...

oh no, that stinks! at least it's no points!

My Blog List