Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back to school?

Can you believe the kids go back in just 2 short weeks?

OH MY !! am I ready?

Yes and No!

Yes- they need a schedule and get back with all their friends

No - I like getting up at 6am alone and being ready to walk out the door by 730am- AND have changed loads of laundry and picked up the house before I go.

and it also means sports and their social calendars keep the tires HOT on the car

How ready are we?

  • Some school clothes
  • backpacks
  • class schedules
  • bus schedules
  • career center letters / phone calls
  • orientation dates - Koda = Aug 20, Jake and Steve = Aug 27
  • Football meet the coaches meeting = Aug 25

Are you ready??

question.....can we go someday?

http://www.scrapmap.com/sm_caribbean_0109.html

1 comment:

Beth said...

we want camping pictures! we want camping pictures! we want camping pictures! you better post them or I'm starting a riot!!! :)

My Blog List