Sunday, August 03, 2008

Updated with pics !! I love Fishermen





ahhh, just a bit of ramblings ....
Why I love fishermen? I am a lucky lady right now....all my men are off fishing! WOO HOO !! Can you see the Kandi dance happening?? uh huh! oh yeah!! Just me and my puppy!!




  • I am in heaven....no men this afternoon/ evening!! ( fishing and one in Cedar Point with friend)

  • Washing clothes all day trying to gather enough to ship the boys off for a week

  • Helped Dina clean the dr office Friday night BEFORE walking at the Relay from 10p - 12 MIDNIGHT! WOW am I out of shape!! OUCH! %$^&^(*

  • Weeded for 2 hours on Sat in the garden! What a job - and a dirty job!

  • Weeded and picked green beans today - I think I am sore in places I forgot could be sore?

  • Many text messages from Jake yesterday and today - he is having a blast - first time in Cedar Point!! ( he was so excited to tell me about the rides he rode he called at midnight last night!! lol He had no clue what time it was and was trying to stay awake for his turn in the shower!! lol)

  • Planning a trip to Michigan's Adventure for the kids with Grandma on Wednesday.

  • Wednesday is Josh Turner and Jake Owen at the Jackson County Fair! Box seats front row center.... Beth and I are heading there after work for fair food before the concert!! :-)

  • One dinner date planned for this week with no kids....just Steve and I !!

  • and lots of cleaning and throwing out the old clutter OR some R & R and S & K time.

Have a great week

2 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like you had an awesome day and have an awesome week planned! Good for you guys!

Jill H said...

ooh, enjoy your no kid time!!!

My Blog List