Monday, August 11, 2008

What a weekend...

  • Took gram to her girl get together with her friends from high school in Eaton Rapids.

  • Steve went on a fishing charter - they were cancelled and offered a half day rain check.

  • Visited with Beth and her mom at the garage sale!!

  • My house is back to being full of boy sounds, smells, and piles of their stuff everywhere!

  • Stopped at the mall in Okemos on the way back from picking up the kids in Portland. The boys like Steve & Barrys and Spencer's there. Steve & Barrys has everything 2/ $15 this year - we were amazed. They have some cute girly stuff? and cool stuff for the boys. WOWZA did we clean up - 3 BIG bags !!

  • Then to Spencer's for 2 concert tshirts!!

I am exhausted. I worked 11 hours today!! 645am - 545pm! Happy moment of the day = Koda has decided to play football. His buddies have talked him into it. :-) I am happy! Busy boy with sports = busy boy out of trouble!! MORE letters and metals, I LOVE it !! woo hoo!! Now, cleats for 2, sports physicals for 2, etc!!

Physicals tomorrow at 430. Koda can wear Jake's cleats from last year!! woo hoo.

Have a great week all.

No comments:

My Blog List