Friday, October 03, 2008

Taking a break




What a wild couple of weeks....I am taking a personal day today to try to catch up at home - ok and a little work too.




Had a great time Tuesday night - girls night. I think I loved the movie but so hated the ending. Hope we can do the evening fun nights with Beth a couple more times before she is done working in Jackson.






Heading north this weekend for my mom's farewell - she will be heading towards Texas soon!! Making my ultimate favorite apple snack cake and baked beans for our little dinner get together.




*Please add my sister in law and brother and their families in your prayers. My sister in law lost her mother Wednesday night. She had been fighting Alzheimer's for years and was overcome by an infection that she just could no longer fight. I will be attending the visitations this weekend as well on Sunday.



I took this pic yesterday morning from my office window....the sunrise / colors / the skyline it was worth a picture.
Hope everyone has a great week end!


1 comment:

beth said...

SO glad you are taking a break today...you need and deserve it!! Love that picture from the 4th floor...beautiful!!! Have a good weekend friend!

My Blog List