Friday, October 31, 2008

Oh my crazy teens

I was left with Koda and Kyle tonight to hand
out candy. They were tons of fun...they kept
changing costumes and having fun....making
me laugh! Koda was being tough - making kids
say Trick Or Treat to get candy! :-)


This is Kyle - Koda's friend-



Koda - he scared a few people with this one



Kyle - this one makes me giggle every time I see it




Steve II - scary





Koda again....he made a lot of little kids stare and
even some adults

Jake was off with friends - no pics this year.

And no pumpkins..... oh they grow so fast and time flies!!

2 comments:

Jill H said...

oh my, they are creepy!! although some of the little kids at my kids' school weren't dressed any less creepy...lots of zombie brides, zombies, and the 'undead'!

beth said...

Love them! So funny, and dude, creepy too!!!

My Blog List