Sunday, November 02, 2008

what a blur

WOW the weekend flew by! Here we go again...Monday is just around the corner.

Did you remember to FALL BACK ? I am not a good one when it comes to adjusting the clock....I am my own alarm clock...it came built in? Therefore, I was awake too early and could not go back to sleep....so I went to work and to Walmart when Steve left for hunting today!

Jake was bored this afternoon so he made dinner and brownies for lunches! He made lasagna, garlic bread and salads....and it ROCKED! very little help from me, other than some verbal cues. ( should have took a few pics - I was enjoying sitting and watching and never thought about a camera)

Busy week ahead...
Monday - card class after work
Tuesday - eye appts for the boys
Wednesday - wrestling meeting for parents and students
Thursday- something - must check calendar
Friday -another something - must check calendar again- lol
Sarurday-
Sunday- MY MOM's BDAY! xxoo

Have a great week!

No comments:

My Blog List