Saturday, November 08, 2008

Fall is falling









and turning into WINTER! Yesterday we enjoyed the last day for now of 60+ temps.... this morning is a bit cooler - 30s but my hunters were quite excited!! Let's hope they can 'bag a buck' and fill my freezer!






The boys were chilly this morning so I whipped up some of these....mini blueberry and regular size Cheerio/ applesauce muffins. ( I'd be happy to share the recipe if interested!!) YUM















and MOST important .....I sold my Sizzix Sidekick on Ebay. I never use it...felt it was a waste just sitting on my shelf...and I would rather have $$ to buy scrappin goods I would use. So here is my NEW purchase. The card class hostess, Judy has one of these and I LOVE IT! It is an embosser and cutter...I am very fond of the embossed backgrounds for cards! Thinking I will ask Santa for some folders for embossing and maybe a few dies. :-)








and I have these 2 embossing folders so far! Need to get to Hobby Lobby and Michaels and see what they have! I like the backgrounds the MOST and I really want the Christmas tree one!



Have an awesome weekend.....stay warm!


Psst! This little guy is turning 2...Logan Rocco Church. His birthday party is today!

what a silly boy !
( he belongs to our friends, Mandy and Darrick

No comments:

My Blog List