Saturday, November 22, 2008

who is that?

It's ME!! a trip back in time for me and a visit with the BEST Santa EVER! We, of course, had to go to Muskegon to visit Santa s it was a BIG event. JCPenney had the very best Santa! He was the REAL Santa, I still believe!


Mom - how old was I? any idea? I am thinking 1976 / 1978 ?






Yep, I loved that Raggedy Ann belt and plaid pants...I know you are all envious.


Holly Hobbie was at the top of the list this year - I am almost positive. I had an entire bedroom set that was Holly Hobbie...she rocked.











Much older and more mature with my new stylin Dorothy Hammil (sp?) haircut. :-)















4 comments:

beth said...

Shut up! Love it! Bet your momma had a big smile on her face when she saw this post!!

Kasandra said...

Thank you!! it made me happy posting it!
Have not heard from Mom yet- hoping I can talk her into an id so she will login and post!

Jill H said...

awwwwwww! look at you, you little cutie-pie :)

Jill H said...

haha, I just realized that one of the Santa pics is your new profile pic. so stinkin' cute!

My Blog List