Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend fun

Thanks Jill for hosting a deer hunter's widow fun day!! I had a great time visiting with you all....time flew by but we all made a lot of fun gifting creations!!
Although I did not create one page - I did accomplish 17 cards and had more fun with my new Cuttlebug toy. ( remember you CAN use your 50% coupon to purchase this little beauty!) and then you too will be addicted to purchasing the little embossing folders....if ONLY they would carry them at Meijer or Aldi, I could slip one in when I get groceries...hello? at only $5 each - I could slip a few every trip! ha ha )



Non tradional Christmas colors the pic is bad , but a simple brthday

and someone had to check out the new creations too - at the perfect time for mom to snap the pic!!

Look what I found when I opened the door to get the paper...Yes, I am in Michigan!
Have not heard from the hunters this morning? Yesterday was a good hunting day for my nephew, Richard though, despite the rain and ick....will post pics later!! Hoping we can fill our freezer soon!



1 comment:

Jill H said...

it was such a fun time! thanks for driving over!!! and that Cuttlebug is definitely on my Christmas list :)
your cards are awesome!

My Blog List