Monday, November 10, 2008

a new addiction

As if this chic needed another 12 step program....a new scrappin project....and it was FUN. The company was awesome which might have made it even more FUN....Beth, Keitha and I went to this class tonight after a trip to Joann's. Now I need a trip to Hobby Lobby for more tin boxes - these would make awesome gifts. You could do so many things with them....mine is for Christmas cookie recipes....I am thinking of making a couple with handmade cards in them for gifts!? The girls could use them for jewelry, photos, hair stuff, oh the ideas.
We were even able to copy the pattern!!
Not the best photo...but oh is it CUTE!!

Happy Monday !!


3 comments:

beth said...

It was a bunch of fun and the project was CUTE! Thanks for inviting me!!

Jill H said...

VERY cute! I'm thinking that would be a good Madi/Mia project for this Saturday!

Kasandra said...

They are fun to make! The girls would love them.

My Blog List