Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am back

I am beginning to feel better...still home - 3 days out of work....never do I remember being this sick - well not since having MONO at 21. I missed almost a month of work then.

Leaving Jackson tomorrow morning at 8am (I hope)- heading north. Thanksgiving dinner will be at my brother and his fiance's house at 1pm - and I am bringing Gram with me this year. Thankfully I am feeling like I am improving day to day - thank you antibiotics, steroids and mucinex! It is working slowly - it feels - but the fevers are GONE! yippee

Tried to get a pic of the boys and Santa baby last night - they were not playing nicely- horse playing all the time. Sometimes those are the BEST pics but last night they almost sent me over the edge...lol Think we'll try again today!!

Today was a 1/2 day - and we all slept in. Steve Sr had to go to work at 430am. Of course I woke up when he was getting ready - so then I wanted to craft! I made an 'explosion box' and tags for the nieces gift bags - with my Cuttlebug! ( love that little machine!) It is so much fun and can be used to create so many things! Of and of course I made a few more cards too!!

Been making way today through some cleaning with 3 school skipping teens and the little bit of energy I muster here and there. Off to get busy again....they monsters seem to be battling again over what to watch on tv- silly boys - I already took away the computer and XBOX360 for now...they will soon be electronically poor.

2 comments:

Jill H said...

oh, yuck, so sorry you've been so sick! what a bunch of icky germs :( hope you're feeling much better for turkey day!

Unknown said...

Who are those children?? Looks like they are having fun - Even if "Doc" can't see the camera. Is he competing with "Sis"? Love, Gram

My Blog List