Monday, December 01, 2008

December 2008

I cannot believe it is already December !
Sure signs it is December and we live in Michigan........
  • It's snowing
  • 25 days of Christmas is on ABC Family
  • I am counting paydays before Christmas
  • I have lists all over with gift ideas
  • wrestling meets/ invitationals fill my Saturdays
  • my calendar is FULL
  • I am in the mood to craft and craft
  • I want to make gifts
  • Shopping is part of my lunch hour
  • need slippers on my feet to keep me happy
  • pink cheeks on my boys that wait at the bus stop at 630am!
  • every commercial on tv is about Christmas and gifts

oh I could go on and on.

I am feeling better today - returned to work.

*Tomorrow I have a re-check appt and the day off because I worked all day Sunday. Maybe if I feel better I can shop a little?

2 comments:

beth said...

Love this post, and so wish we could shop on our lunch hours together :) Your slippers...I had to get new ones this weekend!!

Unknown said...

My that list sounds familiar - Perhaps it has been handed down - like an old sweater. I remember when the catalogs would arrive and all of you made lists of (not what item) but what pages you wanted. Maybe that is where the Only 3 started. Have fun and enjoy the excitement of the holidays.

My Blog List