Saturday, December 20, 2008

Very cool article and a good day review

365 Days, 365 Ideas for Photos check this cool idea out that was in my email inbox. :-)

Saturday recap....all day wrestling meet in Lansing. Koda is making awesome improvements - learning loads. Hate to see them growing up so fast but on the other hand it is great to see them developing into young men. He actually had a 1 win - 3 loss day.

Hope the next storm comes and goes soon. I hear that tomorrow we will be blessed with high winds and more snow? and temps below ZERO! oh boy

3 comments:

beth said...

Go Koda and I'm off to check out that article!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your win Kody! Glad you are having fun! Love Grandma Camera North

Jill H said...

if I order that 365 photo kit I'll be setting myself up for failure, LOL! I know I'll never keep up with a photo a day. very cool idea though! way to go, Koda, on your win and on improving!!!

My Blog List