Monday, August 03, 2009

Full of Beans!

Green beans have definitely started to take over.....I froze 51 pounds of green beans today!
YES I said 51 pounds....we have our garden in the backyard then we have more on the lot behind us. OH MY! My freezer is FULL of beans...literally!
Thinking Jake and Steve will be sitting on the corner selling green beans with the sweet corn guy!
Anyone in the area in need of green beans....c'mon over! Would you like them...fresh or frozen?
Lovin the sealer machine Dad gave us....it is perfect. The bags are a little $$ pricey but well worth it...as they freeze up wonderfully!

Back to the doctor tomorrow...thinking he may spring me soon. However, I do have a new infection in an incision and a lump under another incision (my opinion, as if it counts, I think my body rejects the sutures....seems each time I clean the sore I pull out another un-disolved suture! note to Dr. Scott...need to try a new kind!) .....and having my hormone levels checked tomorrow to see if I need the replacement patches or no?

****
NOTE!
Thank you Hamlin's again for allowing us to have the boys! I had an awesome time with all of them from the time we picked them up til we dropped them off. Awesome kids. Hope we can do it again sometime...before next summer.

No comments:

My Blog List