Wednesday, August 19, 2009

where did the time go?

I am so surprised how fast 6 weeks flew by? I was supposed to get so many things done....hmm, and they are mostly all still waiting for me to do them.



  • I am back to work.


  • Football is in full swing. First scrimmage is tomorrow at 10am. Jakob is playing freshman football....he did not want to try out for Varsity when offered and he turned down JV. He wants more play time? I did not try to persuade him....his choice this year! :-)


  • The garden is producing loads of produce. Freezing loads of zucchini, beans....


  • Someone stole Jake's phone out of his locker today..kicked his lock off his football locker...and it was GONE! 3rd phone this week from the football team? Jake and Jake think they know who and the coaches think they may have an idea too.


  • Steve II has grown like the garden this summer....measured them a couple weeks ago....he is 13 and 6 ft tall! He was wearing a 10.5 shoe last spring...now a 12.5/13! HELP!

  • We took the kids to Michigan's Adventure last weekend for Dakoda's birthday. It was H O T!! and these crazy boys did not want to visit the water park ?? They rode coasters and carnival like rides. It was fun. The extra child is my nephew Richard!

Hope everyone is enjoying the last few weeks of summer.


No comments:

My Blog List