Monday, December 14, 2009

McKessy Christmas


Here is the entire crew!! Minus a few puppies.

Part of the ride up was a bit crazy....we saw 4 cars go into the ditch near Coopersville....but we stayed on the road and made fairly good time. Forgot 2 things ....napkins and part of Gram's gift. Not bad. And we all left home without a house key. My hubby the outlaw had to break in and scary enough, it took about 3 minutes....either he is a PRO or my house is not very secure...lol.

All in all a good Christmas with family! Starbucks giftcard and Warm Vanilla Sugar set from Bath & Body Works......made me a happy girl.

Off to watch Bedtime Stories with JT!

1 comment:

beth said...

What a super cool picture to have!! Very cool! Makes me want to do something like this for our family Christmases this year!!

My Blog List