Sunday, December 20, 2009

much better.....

Ahh I feel a little refreshed and I have 'filled my cup back up'. I feel like ME today..... :-) Hope that's still a good thing!! :-)

I made peanut butter fudge and chocolate cashew yesterday. Today I made peanut butter n jelly cookies, peanut butter, I am working on million monster cookies, brownies and regular chocolate fudge!

Steve went out again this morning to try to fill the rest of the freezer...he saw fresh tracks but no luck!! Maybe tonight?
The boys stayed the night at Jody and Bryan's - XBOX360 wars. Today they are going bowling!

My week at a glance....

  • complete and total craziness at work tomorrow and Tuesday!!
  • New phones for all staff on Monday
  • and HUGE computer upgrades for all staff on Tuesday!!
  • Kids are out of school
  • Dad goes to the U of M on Tuesday - thanks Aunt Shar and Uncle Dick, they are taking him.....he goes for another MRI and to see the surgeon about the mass they discovered.
  • Hoping to hear from the doctor about Koda's PFT - he does seem to be a little better since I decided to add Delsym into his meds.
  • I am off Thursday - Sunday!! Steve has to work Thurs and Sat which puts a kabosh to any travels.
  • Looks like we will have wither a white or soggy Christmas....we will see.
  • Plans to go see Sherlock Holmes on Christmas day!

Do you have BIG plans this week?

1 comment:

beth said...

Whoo hoo for full cups!!! :) :) Glad that things are looking up, even if they're crazy! xo friend!

My Blog List