Saturday, March 27, 2010

Steve II

The second surgery is over...the pins were removed and all is well.  He did great!!  He has asked for pain meds only once since surgery yesterday!!  No immobilizer....a sling as needed.  No use of the arm for lifting, etc...which is harder than it sounds.  Without it strapped to you it is natural for you to reach with that hand and try to use it.  Oh YES after he does he FEELS why it was a NO NO!  :-)

He is already begging this morning for muffins and for me to take him to the wrestling championship meet.  I kind of miss it myself and all the kids too....so I think we will head to Eaton Rapids soon.
Have an awesome weekend.

1 comment:

beth said...

hope he gets back to "normal" soon :) so hard to see your kid that way...way to hang in there momma!!! Get well soon Steve!!

My Blog List